An all inclusive, simple and effective Inhalant Anesthesia System (SAS3 and EVAC4)
This all-inclusive research anesthesia system features:
- No flowmeters to adjust. Flip a toggle switch to “on” to start flow of fresh gas, indicator confirms flow
- 3 stations for anesthesia with preset flow rate for any station (500cc-5 LPM)
- Color coded tubing and connector to help user identify which fresh gas supply tubing goes to which station
- Pressure gauge to let user know when pressure has been released from system for filling of vaporizer.
- Generates a 50 LPM negative flow that can be attenuated to appropriate levels and divided between 3 stations.
- Has a direct vacuum port for use with Vapor-Vac Hooded Induction Chamber
- Adjustable negative flow meters easily activated with toggle switches.
- Waste anesthetic gases can be discharged into activated charcoal canister or any non re-circulating hood, vent, downdraft/ back draft system or snorkel.
- Available without negative flow generating pump- can then be used to attenuate active, in-house vacuum source.
- Designed for use with the Posi-vac Non-Rebreathing system, Vapor-Vac hooded induction chamber, Stereotaxic nose cone or SCOOP, 3EX Vaporizer. (not included)
Benefits: Higher Throughput
Intuitive system- easy to operate, precise, safe flow rate for fresh gas
Healthy for subjects- less morbidity, less mortality
- 78915712 Link 7 O2 Anesthesia & Evacuation all-in-one System – US
- 78919043 Link 7 Medical Air Anesthesia & Evacuation all-in-one System – US
- 78926602 Link 7 O2 Anesthesia & Evacuation all-in-one System – International
- 78926603 Link 7 Medical Air Anesthesia & Evacuation all-in-one System – International
Dual E-tank cylinder manifold with regulator – 78912526