“PAM” Portable Anesthesia Machine 78914722
The “PAM” is engineered to be lightweight, portable, versatile and easy to operate. Investigators and practitioners can easily carry this balanced device from room to room or even out into the field for special procedures. The “PAM” is designed for use with non-rebreathing systems including the Bain Style Non-Rebreathing Circuit Block.
This research anesthesia system features:
- Less than one square foot.
- “PAM” handle is designed to balance the weight of the device when carried.
- Can be used on a table top, in a fume hood or other space challenged work areas.
- This non-rebreathing anesthesia system installs easily on the “PAM” and expands the capability of this portable device.
- 14.5″ High x 11″ Wide x 8.5″ Deep
- 78914722 PAM Anesthesia System 0-4 LPM Oxygen
- 78917756 Pam Anesthesia System 0-12 LPM Oxygen
- 78917899 Pam Anesthesia System 0-4 LPM Medical Air
- Product Warranty 5 Years
- New Precision Vaporizers
- Dual Diverter Manifold – 78914724
- Tri Diverter Manifold – 78914725
- Multiplex Delivery System (MDS) – 2 station 78914732, 3 station 78914733, 4 station 78918185
- Humidifier (Nebulizer) – 78914735
- Bain Style Non-rebreathing Circuit Block – 78914012
- PAM Oxygen Flush Valve Kit – 78910883
Please note Vaporizer is NOT included with PAM.
PAM Brochure – PDF