“Our mission is to be the researcher’s first choice for inhalation anesthesia equipment and accessories, delivering products of outstanding quality and great service at a competitive cost through working smarter and together”.
Why we stand above the competition:
- Over 40 years of expertise in the research anesthesia equipment industry
- We employ experts in the field of inhalant anesthesia so we can ask the right questions to thoroughly determine your needs and give you honest and accurate information.
- Our integrity- we will not sell you more than you need to be successful in your goals.
- Our customer service and sales representatives embody a “can do!” attitude unmatched in the industry.
Just a few reasons our products stand above the competition:
- We have the highest quality control standards for manufacture in the industry. If any of our products or components do not meet our strict expectations, we won’t sell them to you. We hold our suppliers to the same exemplary standards.
- Our manufactured products are engineered to provide optimum safety, absolute efficacy, ergonomic design, user friendly operation and economical use.
- Each anesthesia system is constructed using Stainless Steel Fasteners instead of ferrous metal fasteners. This feature prevents unsightly and damaging corrosion of the fittings when harsh disinfectants are used to decontaminate the devices. This ensures years and years of trouble free service.
- Our brackets are made of Aircraft Grade 6061 Aluminum. These brackets are either black anodized or black powder coated to prevent discoloration.
- Each research anesthesia system uses Thick Walled Silicone Conductive Tubing. Silicone is much more resistant to oxidation and chemical degradation from the inhalant anesthetics.